Appreciation/Thank You Text Messages

 Image result for appreciation message

Appreciation Messages To A Friend That Touched My Heart


MY APPRECIATION TEXT MESSAGES FOR YOU
Just now, I'm changing my thought about life.
I had thought one's mind can't be touched
Except in romantic relationships.
You have changed my life forever.
Thank you so much, dear friend.

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU SMS MESSAGES
If wishes come through immediately.
I would wish you become the world wealthiest.
What you did was too much that I had to cry.
You are one in a lifetime. Thank You my friend.

MY APPRECIATION TEXT MESSAGES FOR YOU Just now, I'm changing my thought about life. I had thought one's mind can't be touched Except in romantic relationships. You have changed my life forever. Thank you so much, dear friend.   I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU SMS MESSAGES If wishes come through immediately. I would wish you become the world wealthiest. What you did was too much that I had to cry. You are one in a lifetime. Thank You my friend.   YOU ARE APPRECIATED QUOTES I asked around how much a helping hand is. I sought to know the depth of a caring heart. I wished I knew the worth of love shown. My search ended when I knew they're all inestimable. Thank you for all you've done for me. God bless you!   I SHOW YOU MY APPRECIATION No one ever touched my life this way. No one ever gave me this much But like an Angel, you turned my life around. Thank you my friend indeed.   I WILL APPRECIATE YOU FOREVER I will use my lifetime to appreciate you. I will make the whole world know about your care. I just wish I could pay back in this life! You touched my heart more than words can say .

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting and educative please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello...

    to you all my name is idu musa am a nigeria i have come to share my testimony with you ..... i have tried to join the nigerian army for the past 5yrs now to no avail so i might this man in the bank who i told my problems to and he said he new a captain who can asist me in join the nigerian army ...so he call the captain in my present and i spoke with captain on phone and we talked i collected his number after that i call and he said that he can asist me in getting into the nigerian army that all i have to do is after am in the army that my first 2months salary we would share it together and i agreed so he helped me after sending some money to him for some papper work now am a proud soldier of the nigerian ....
    now i want this blessing to reach you all also
    contact the captain on08144237282 for help
    just say i gave you the number and agree to his terms and condition
    you are good to go..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend this rubbish
    Do you know that you are implicating the so csll Captain and this might even lead to your dismissal from the Srmy as you did not merit it but you bribe your way to the Army? Change your your way my dear soja

    ReplyDelete
  4. @HARUNA IRISH, don't u know it's a scam, no captain any where, u call d number u fall a victim

    ReplyDelete